Holiday: Christmas Light Displays
The Christmas lights display in Silver Dollar City at Branson was chosen America's best by America's Best and Top Ten. Uploaded by img232.imageshack.us.
Today, we’re tipping the hat to America’s Best and Top 10, which has a ranking of America’s best Christmas light displays. We’re not talking about residential displays here, but commercial ones. Though pictures won’t quite do these justice, they’ll give you a pretty good idea. Here are the top six – if you’re close enough to visit, you probably already know them. (For those of you in the Winston-Salem area, the Tanglewood display in Clemmons, NC was selected as an Honorable Mention.)
1. SILVER DOLLAR CITY, Branson, Missouri
Uploaded by graphics8.nytimes.com.
2. OGLESBAY FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS, Wheeling, West Virginia
Uploaded to Flickr by photo bair.
3. FANTASY IN LIGHTS, Pine Mountain, Georgia
Uploaded by showlinephoto.com.
4. SMOKY MOUNTAIN WINTERFEST, Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge/Sevierville, Tennessee
Uploaded by tennesseetourism.de.
5. TRAIL OF LIGHTS, Austin, Texas
Uploaded by escapesomewhere.com.
6. MAGICAL NIGHTS OF LIGHTS, Lake Lanier, Georgia
Uploaded by lakelanier.com.
It's easy to share with friends.